March 19, 2009 2 Comments
On Thursday, March 19, 2009, Microsoft released Internet Explorer 8 on the Download Center Microsoft for Windows XP.
How Do I Get Internet Explorer 8 for Windows XP
Internet Explorer 8 Overview, Release Notes, FAQs and System Requirements
- Release notes for Internet Explorer 8 from MSDN
Frequently Asked Questions
- Read the Frequently Asked Questions for Internet Explorer 8
- System Requirements for Internet Explorer 8
Updating your Windows XP System
Please keep your computer up to date with Critical and Important updates by using the Windows Update feature in Windows XP or by visiting Microsoft Update. If you experience any problems with Microsoft Security updates then please call Microsoft support for help. There will be no charge for support on Security Updates.
Microsoft has set up newsgroups for self-support. If you need help for Security updates or any other updates that is issued by Microsoft then please visit the Windows Update newsgroup at using your newsreader news://msnews.microsoft.com/microsoft.public.windowsupdate.
- How to Uninstall Internet Explorer 8 from Windows XP
- How to perform a Windows XP Repair Install if Internet Explorer 7 or 8 Installed
Edited: May 16, 2012