Checking for Windows 7 Updates using Windows Updates
August 25, 2009 1 Comment
To check for Windows Updates manually in Windows 7 please follow the steps:
- Click on the Start button to open the Start Menu. Refer to Image below.
- Click on All Programs in the Start Menu to expand the All Programs list. Refer to Image below.
- Locate and click Windows Update within the Start Menu. Refer to Image below.
- The Windows Update window will open and should look similar to the image below.
- Click on Check for updates in the Windows Update window. Refer to Image below.
- When Windows Update has finished scanning your system then you will have the opportunity to select the updates you want to install for Windows 7 and other Microsoft products.
Edited: April 11, 2014