Checking for Updates on Windows Vista Manually
January 30, 2007 58 Comments
To check for Windows Updates manually in Windows Vista please follow the steps:
- Click on the Start button to open the Start Menu. Refer to Image below.
- Click on All Programs in the Start Menu to expand the All Programslist. Refer to Image below.
- Locate and click Windows Update within the Start Menu. Refer to Image below.
- The Windows Updatewindow will open and should look similar to the image below.
- Click on Check for updates in the Windows Updatewindow. Refer to Image below.
- When Windows Update has finished scanning your system then you will have the opportunity to select the updates you require. Good Luck.
Edited: May 1, 2012